My Sweet Kitty
Tubes of choice
Font of choice (I used Mr and mrs Popsicle)
I used the wonderful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste my supplies over as new layers and position them where you like. I duplicated the small pawprint layer and placed it at the top of the frame.
3. Copy and paste a tube of choice as a new layer and place it between the pink layer, and the frame layer.
4. Grab your selection tool, and draw a rectangle around the tube, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. This is just to make sure there is no excess tube/image showing outside the frame, if your tube/image is small enough, you may be able to just skip this step.
5. Make your top layer active, copy and paste another tube of choice, resize if necessary and add a drop shadow of choice.
6. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 11th April 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.