A Good Friend
4 Tubes of choice
Font of choice (I used Secret Recipe)
Miss Mint scrap kit - Lavender Garden - purchased here
(Or you can use a triple frame, and 4 papers of choice)
My supplies here
(Please don't use my supplies in another tutorial without my permission)
Eye Candy - Gradient Glow (Optional - I only used this for the name)
I used the wonderful art of Rion Vernon. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white
2. Copy and paste your frame as a new layer, grab your magic wand and click inside the top square, selections, modify, expand by 10.
3. Copy and paste one of your tubes as a new layer, place the face inside the square, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Repeat this step for the next 2 squares.
4. Open 4 papers of choice from the scrap kit ( you can use the same one inside all squares if you prefer) resize them by 20%.
5. Make your white layer active, Copy and paste one of your papers as a new layer, make your frame active, and click inside one of the rectangles again using your magic wand. Make your paper active again, selections, modify, expand by 10, selections invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Repeat this step for the next 2 squares.
6. Make your white layer active again and add a new raster layer. With your spray paint tool, settings - size - 150 hardness - 10 step - 1 density - 9 thickness - 100 rotation - 0 opacity - 20 blend mode - normal rate - 5 change your foreground pattern to one of your papers and spray randomly, be gentle with this step, we only want a little of this pattern showing.
7. Hide your white layer and the layer you just sprayed, merge visible, and add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Copy and paste your final tube as a new layer, add a drop shadow of choice. Unhide your layers.
9. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and place into position.
10. Colourise your layers at this stage to match a colour from your tube.
11. Using your font of choice, write out your name, convert to raster. Effects, eye candy 4000 - gradient glow, width - 3 , colour - white, repeat then add a drop shadow of choice.
12. Add your copyright information, watermark and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 4th May 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.