Tube of choice
Font of choice(I used SF Burlington Script for the name)
DSB Flux - Linear Transmission
My supplies here
I used the beautiful art of Anthony Guerra
1. Open my supplies in PSP, make the bottom layer active and fill white.
2. Make the large square active and duplicate. On the original, not the duplicate, adjust, blur, guassian blur - 10.
3. Effects, DSB Flux - Linear Transmission with the following settings.
Slice size - 13
Offest - 4
Blend - 50
4. Make the top layer active and with your selection tool, draw out a rectangle inside one of the frames.
5. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, place it inside your marching ants, and move into position. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
6. Change the properties of this layer to luminance and lower the opacity to around 50%
7. Duplicate this tube layer, image, mirror.
8. Again copy and paste your tube as a new layer, place into position and add a drop shadow of choice.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 1st June 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.