We Are Each
Tube and image of choice
Font of choice
DSB-Flux - Bright Noise
Supplies by Mellisa (Included) of Scrappy Expressions
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko . You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image,
look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked, ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the chipboard frame as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Move it up and to the left.
4. Copy and paste the journaling paper as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Using your raster deform tool,
tilt the paper to the left slightly. Copy and paste the word art as a new layer and again, tilt it slightly to the left.
Use your own text to suit your tube if your not having an angel theme.
5. Open up your image and resize the canvas to around 216x216. Image, add borders, white - 2 pixels.
Copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas, using your raster deform tool, tilt it to the right and move it over to the right,
and up slightly. Add a drop shadow of choice at this point. Duplicate, image, mirror, move it back over beside the other image and down slightly.
6. Copy and paste the flower pin as a new layer and resize it by 60%, place it beside the top image,
rotate it a little and delete some of it so it looks like it's going through the canvas.
You can use your burn tool on the top image layer at this point to make it look more realistic,
burn the area where the pin goes in and comes out. Add a drop shadow to the pin layer.
7. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, add a drop shadow of choice. Add your copyright information, watermark and name.
8. Make the mask layer active, effects, DSB Flux - Bright Noise, Intensity - 40, hit mix once,
at this point you should also select any other areas you may like to animate and add the same effect,
remember to hit mix once on all selected areas. Once happy, deselect any selected areas and copy merged.
Paste into animation shop as a new animation. Back into PSP and undo everything you just did to animate.
Retrace your steps again, this time hitting mix twice in Bright Noise. Copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame.
Save as a gif and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 20th December 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.