Tube of choice
Font of choice
Flower by Rainbow Coffi at PSP Playground
My Mask - Supplied
My Word Art - Supplied
My Frame - Supplied
Mura Meister - Cloud
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Anjara
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer. Effects, Mura Meister
- Cloud with the following settings
2. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit OK. delete the mask in the
layers palette and answer yes to the question asked, ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste my Word Art as a new layer. Copy and paste the large flower as a new layer
and resize by 60%. Colorise to suit. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer and
move to the left of your canvas.
4. Click inside all squares of the frame with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5.
Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice. Selections, select none. Move this layer
down under the frame layer.
5. Make the frame layer active. Click inside the top square of the frame with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5.
Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and place into position. Once happy, selections invert,
hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Move this layer under the frame layer and repeat
this step for the following 2 squares.
6. Copy and paste the bird tube as a new layer and place at the top right of the frame, duplicate, image mirror,
and place at the other side of the frame and down a bit.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer. Lower the opacity of your tube and using your freehand selection tool,
select the area that is hanging out from the bottom of the flower, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select
none. Put the opacity back to 100%. Add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 3rd MArch 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.