Tube of choice
Font of choice
Foxy Lady Kit by Miss Mint - Can be purchased - here
My Mask - here
My Word Art - here
I used the beautiful art of Elias Chatzoudis. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper sassypants as a new layer. Resize by 20%.
Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and
answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste the card as a new layer and resize by 25%. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 10
degrees. Add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the 'cover girl' sticker as a new layer.
Resize by 50% and place at the top right of the card, image rotate, free rotate, right 15 degrees. Move it
under the card layer, but make sure it's still visible. Write out the word 'under' and place it over the sticker.
3. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste the frame as a new layer and resize by 15%. Image, rotate,
free rotate, right 10 degrees. Click inside each square with your magic wand, (make sure mode is set to add) Copy and paste paper
called material girl as a new layer. Move it under the frame layer and resize by 15%. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, keep selected,
copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, once happy, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections,
4. Make the frame layer active and add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste some stickers of choice as new layers and place near the frame. Copy
andf paste my 'Armed And Dangerous' Word art as a new layer. Place it half over the card and fame. Copy and paste the curly ribbon as a new layer and resize by 20%.
Image, rotate, free rotate right 90 degrees. Add a drop shadow of choice. Place it to the left of the frame.
Duplicate, image flip. Move it over slgihtly closer to the other ribbon.
5. Copy and paste binder clip 2 as a new layer and resize by 30%. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 30 degrees. Add a drop shadow of choice. Move it up to the left of
your canvas and sit it over the ribbons.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize as needed. Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, cave as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 27th April 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.