Tubes of choice
Font of choice(I used Ace Bingham)
VanDerLee - Snowflakes
Xer0 - Radiance
Fresh Scrap Kit by Laura (Cinnamon Scraps)
You can purchase the kit at Tantrum Scraps here
My mask - here Mask 117
My WordArt - here
I used the beautiful art of Pinuptoons. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper 14 or one of choice as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image.
Look for mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked,
3. Layers, new raster layer, click OK. Effects, VanDerLee - Snowflakes with the following settings.
Amount - 50
Minimum size - 0
Maximum size - 12
Hardness - 100
Transparency - 0
Snow color - Basic Snow
Random Seed - 0
4. Copy and paste Fresh String 1 as a new layer and resize by 80% Move down to the bottom of your canvas.
Duplicate, image mirror, image flip. Layers, merge down and add a drop shadow of choice
5. Copy and paste the blossoming as a new layer. Image mirror.
6. Copy and paste frame 4 as a new layer and resize by 50%. Add a drop shadow of choice. Duplicate and move up and to the right of your
original frame. Layers, merge down.
7. Click inside all squares with your magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 4. or one of choice as a new layer.
Move this layer under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
8. Make the frame layer active. With your magic wand, click inside one of your squares. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste
your tube of choice as a new layer. Resize if needed. Move under the frame layer, place into position, selections invert, hit delete on
your keyboard. Selections, select none. Repeat this step for the next 3 squares.
9. Hide all layers except the tube layers. Merge visible. Unhide the layers again. Effects, Xero - Radiance with the default settings.
10. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste a lace of choice as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK.
Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
11. Copy and paste your main tube of choice and add a drop shadow. Add some elements of choice if desired.
12. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and place into position. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 14th August 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.