Tube of choice
Font of choice
Elements and doodle by Melissa of Scrappy Expressions
included in Supplies
VM Extravaganza - Transmission
DSB Flux - Linear Transmission
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste Meliassa's doodle number 8 as a new layer, and move it up slightly. Duplicate this layer, on the original layer,
adjust, blur, guassian blur - 10. Effects, VM Extravaganza - Transmission with the following settings.
Line width - 4
Offset - 0
Contrast - 40
3. Move this layer down on your canvas to make it look like a shadow effect.
4. Copy and paste my circles as a new layer and bring to the top. Duplicate, and again on the original, adjust, blur, gussian blur - 10.
Effects, DSB Flux - Linear Transmission with the following settings.
Slice size - 4
Offset - 6
Blend - 50
Vertical box checked
5. Lower the opacity of this layer down to around 30 or so.
6. Copy and paste my black circle as a new layer and bring it to the top. Duplicate, and on the original, adjust, blur, gussian blur - 10.
Effects, VM Extravaganza - Transmission with the same settings as before.
7. Copy and paste my red circle as a new layer, and bring it to the top. Copy and paste Melissa's doodle number 13 as a new layer. Make the red circle active, selections, select all, selections float, selections defloat, selections invert. Back on doodle number 13 layer, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
Duplicate this doodle layer, on the original, adjust, blur, guassian blur - 10. Effects, DSB Flux - Linear Transmission, same settings as before.
Make the duplicated layer active and lower the opacity to around 20.
8. Make the top layer active now, copy and paste Melissa's True Love element as a new layer and place in the red circle,a dd a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the bow as a new layer, place at the top of the circle.
9. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, resize as neccessary. Add a drop shadow of choice.
10 Add your copyright information, watermark and name. I used an extrude effect on my name, and used the blur and Linear transmission effect on it after duplicating,
using horizontal instead or vertical, but this is optional.
You're all done now, save as a .jpg
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 7th January 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.