Tube of choice
Font of choice
Mura's Meister - Copies
Scrap kit by Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
Doodle by JoLuvsDogs can be found - here
My Mask - Supplied
My Word Art - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste a paper from Lisa's Kit as a new layer,
I used paper 4. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask214 and hit OK. Delete the
mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. Duplicate the
2. Copy and paste the doodle as a new layer. place to the top right side of the mask. Duplicate,
image flip, image mirror.
3. Copy and paste my Word Art as a new layer. Move up and to the right slightly.
4. Copy and paste one of the flowers as a new layer. I used flower 4. Resize by aorund 70%. Effects,
Mura's Meister - Copies with the following settings
5. Move it up and to the left slightly. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
6. Copy and paste frame 1 as a new layer and resize by 70%. Click inside the centre of the frame
with your magic wand, make sure to select the areas between the ribbons too, selections, modify,
expand by 5. Copy and paste a paper from the kit as a new layer,
Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Move this layer down
under the frame.
7. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer. Delete parts of the tube to make it look like it's sitting behind the ribbon.
I do this by reducing the opacity of the tube layer, and using my freehand selection tool.
8. Copy and paste the smallest butterfly as a new layer. Place it to the bottom right of the frame. I colorised mine to
match the tag. I also resized and added 2 to the hair of my tube lol.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 3rd March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.