Tube of choice
Image by PD Photo
get it here
Font of choice - I used Saginaw
My Mask here Mask 192
Funky Denim Kit by the fabulous Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps
Download it here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour from your tube. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
2. Copy and paste the cardboard frame as a new layer. Resize by 80% and image mirror. Add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste again, this time resize by 70%. Add a drop shadow of choice.
3. Copy and paste the image provided or one of choice as a new layer and move it under both frame layers. Resize by 50%. Using your freehand selection tool, delete any excess from outside the frames.
Effects, art media effects, brush strokes with the following settings.
4. Make the top layer active now. Copy and paste the demin swirl dark 1 as a new layer and resize by 40%. Place at the top left of your canvas, beside your frame. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
5. Copy and paste the string thing as a new layer and resize by 40%. Place at the top right of your canvas. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
6. Copy and paste the stitched ribbon as a new layer and place over to the left slightly.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer. Add a drop shadow of choice. Addf your copyright information, watermark, and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.