Tube of choice
Font of choice
Tattered Scrap Kit by the fabulous Krista - you can purchase it here
Heart brushes by Suzanne Woolcott here
On the right hand side of the page under Paintshop Pro Brushes.
My mask - here Mask 254
I used the beautiful art of Zindy
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill black. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK.
Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
3. Add a new raster layer. Grab your brush tool and set the foreground and background to black and white. Add some brushes of
choice to this layer. I used hearts by the fabby Suzanne Woolcott, but you can use anything really.
4. Copy and paste your frame as a new layer and resize as needed. I resized mine by 20%. Adjust, hue and saturation, colorise, change both to 0.
Image, rotate, free rotate, right 15 degrees. Click inside the centre of your frame with your magic wand.
Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer and move it under the frame layer. Resize if needed.
I resized mine by 20%. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
5. Make the frame layer active. Copy and paste a flower as a new layer and plcae at the top left of your frame. resize as needed,
I resized mine by 15%. Copy and paste another flower and place at the bottom left of the frame. I also resized this one by 15%.
6. Copy and paste the string as a new layer and resize as needed. Again, I resized by 15%. Image, rotate, free rotate left 90 degrees. Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer. Move into position and lower the opacity of your tube.
Delete the excess from outside the bottom of your frame and put the opacity back to 100%. Add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Copy and paste a ribbon as a new layer and resize as needed. I resized by 10%. Image, rotate, free rotate left 90 degrees.
Place to the left of your canvas. Duplicate, move to the right slightly, image, rotate, free rotate, right 10 degrees.
9. Add your copyright information, watremark and name, copy merged. Paste into animation shop as a new animation. In animation shop, hold down ctrl and alt, and hit L
on your keyboard until you have 8 frames. Make your twinks animation active by clicking on it, edit, select all, copy. Back on your tag,
edit, select all, hold down ctrl and hit E on your keyboard to paste your animetion. I continued to add a few twinks, this is optional. Save your animatiuon as a gif and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 16th April 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.