Tube and close up of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Hurried Note)
Sweetest Love Scrapkit by Samantha. Can be purchased at Passionate Scraps
Flowers by Rainbow Coffi of PSP Playground
Supplied - Thanks hunni xxx
My Mask - Supplied
My Word Art - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 3 as a new layer and resize by 80%.
Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. delete the mask in the layers
palette and answer yes to the question asked, ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste the stitched circle as a new layer and resize by 60%. Add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the glitter doodle
as a new layer and resize by 70%. Move up and to the right a bit. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
3. Copy and paste frame 1 as a new layer and resize by 30%. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 12 degrees.
Move up and to the left slightly, Duplicate, image mirror, move down on your canvas. Click inside one of the
frames with your magic wand, selections, modify expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 2 as a new layer and
move into position. (I moved mine so that you could see the leaves inside the frame) Selections, invert, hit
delete on your keyboard, while it's still selected, copy and paste your closeup image of choice as a new layer,
resize as neccessary and once happy, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Change the properties
of your image layer to screen or one of choice. Repeat this step for the other frame.
4. Copy and paste the flower as a new layer. Select the flower areas with your freehand selection tool and
colourise to suit your tag. Place it on top of one of the frames, duplicate and place on the opposite frame.
5. Copy and paste my word art and place it on top of the stitched circle layer.
6. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste a bow of choice as a new layer and resize by 30%.
Place on top of one of the flowers bunches. Duplicate as many as you like and place them around your tag.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize if needed. Add a drop shadow of choice.
8. Copy and paste some butterflies and resize as needed. Place them around your tag.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 28th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.