Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Hairspray)
Toadies, What Are You
Scrap Kit by Krista which you can get at her blog Here
My mask - here
I used the beautiful art of Jessica Dougherty. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 6 as a new layer and resize by 20%.
2. Open up paper 3 in PSP and resize it by 20%. Grab your preset shape tool set to rectangle.
Inner - null, outer set to pattern and choose paper 3. Line width - 35, draw out a rectangle. Objects,
align, center in canvas, convert to raster. Add a drop shadow of choice.
3. Click inside your rectangle with your magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste paper 9
as a new layer and move under the frame layer. Resize by 20%. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard.
Keep selected and copy and paste the grass as a new layer. resize by 20%. Move into position and hit delete on your keyboard.
Selections, select none.
4. Make the frame layer active and duplicate it. On the original, effects, Toadies, What Are You with both
X and Y dose both set to 10.
5. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste the 'Spring' tag as a new layer and resize by 15%. Place at the top right of your frame.
Image, rotate, free rotate, left 6 degrees. Add a drop shadow of choice.
6. Copy and paste the flowers as new layers and resize. Line them up along the inside of the frame deleteing areas where needed.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and adda drop shadow of choice.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 28th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.