Some Bunny Loves Me
Tube and image of choice
Font of choice (I used A&S Black Swan)
My mask - Supplied
My Frame - Supplied
Flower by Rainbow Coffi at PSP Playground
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour
of from your tube or image. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK.
Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
Image, resize by 90%.
2. Copy and paste my Some Bunny Word art as a new layer. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer.
3. Click inside the centre of the frame with your magic wanmd, selections, modify, expand by 30.
Copy and paste your image of choice as a new layer and place under the frame layer. Resize if needed, and once
happy with the position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
4. Copy and paste the flowers as a new layer and resize by 40%. Add a drop shadow of choice.
5. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize if needed. Place into position and add a drop shadow
6. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 25th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.