Tube of choice
Font Of Choice (I used Al Sandra)
Xenofex 2 - Nature - Snow Drift
Flower by the talented Rainbow Coffi xx
My supplies - Please do not share these
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste the arc back as a new layer and move it up slightly. Selections, select all, selections, float, selections, defloat, copy and paste my grunge texture as a new layer, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Change the properties of the grunge layer to burn. Lower the opacity to around 60%
3. Copy and paste the arc as a new layer and place into position. Copy and paste the platform and place into position. Add some text of choice to this layer and convert to raster.
4. Open the flower and with your freehand selection tool, go around one of the small flowers and copy and paste it as a new layer onto your canvas. Resize by around 50%. Duplicate as needed and place to the side of the arc, once happy, merge the small flowers together, duplicate, image mirror.
5. Using your freehand selection tool, select one of the large flowers and copy and paste as a new layer onto your canvas. I resized by 80% and colorised to match, but this is optional. Image, rotate, free rotate, right by 90 degrees. Place to the right of the arc, duplicate, image mirror, layers, merge down. Effects, Xenofex 2 Nature - Snow Drift , under the settings tab, look for small - first flakes and click ok. Add a drop shadow.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow. Copy and paste the small brad as a new layer and place to the right of the platform. Duplicate, image, mirror. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, crop.
7. Hide all layers except the bottom 3 layers, copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation. hold down ctrl and alt on your keyboard and hit L until you have 3 frames. Open up my snow animation, edit, select all, copy. Back on your tag, edit, select all, hold down ctrl and hit E on your keyboard to paste into position. Back into PSP, Hide the 3 bottom layers now, and unhide all other layers, copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation. Hold down Ctrl and Alt and hit L on your keyboard until yopu have 3 frames, edit, select all, copy, back on your tag, hold down Ctrl and E and place into position. Save as a gif and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 28th October 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.