Smack This Bitch
Tubes of choice
Font of choice(I used Horse Puke)
Smack This Bitch words - by me
Side bars - by me
Template and handprint
DSB Flux - Linear Transmission
I used the beautiful art of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste the template as a new layer. Copy and paste the side bars as a new layer and place to one side of the template, duplicate, image, mirror. Duplicate again, image, rotate, free rotate, left or right 90 degrees. Place at the top end of the template, duplicate again, image, mirror, flip.
3. Copy and paste the 'Smack This Bitch' words over as a new layer and place above the template. Duplicate and place at the bottom of the template.
4. Copy and paste one of your tubes as a new layer and place her inside the template. Change the properties of this layer to 'hard light' and lower the opacity to around 50%. I also colourised my tube to match the handprint and words.
5. Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer and add any drop shadows of choice. Move it over to one side of your tag.
6. Copy and paste the handprint over as a new layer and place into position. Duplicate and on the original, Effects, DSB Flux - Linear Transmission and set both Slice size and Offset to 1, leave blend at 50 and check horizontal.
7. Write out your name using a font of choice and place it inside the template.
8. Apply an inner bevel with the following settings to your name.
9. Add your copyright information and watermark, save as a jpeg and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 11th July 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.