Shot Through The Heart
Tubes of choice
Font of choice
Scrap Kit by Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps
flower by the fabulous Rainbow Coffi at PSP Playground
My Masks - Supplied
My Word Art - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill with a
colour of choice(I used #edd9aa). Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask101, and hit OK.
Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill with a darker colour of choice(I used #621c1e). Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for WSL_Mask195 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the
question asked. Ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste doodle 1 from Lisa's kit as a new layer. Resize by 70% and move it up towards the
top of your canvas. Add a drop shadow of choice.
4. Copy and paste the arrow heart as a new layer, resize by 80% and move down slightly. Add a drop shadow
5. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and move it over to the right of your canvas, see mine for reference.
6. Copy and paste tag 2 as a new layer and place it to the right of your canvas. Delete some of it
to make it look like it's hanging from the arrow. Copy and paste a tube of choice onto this little tag, resize if need,
and delete any excess using your freehand selection tool.
7. Copy and paste Rainbow's flower as a new layer and resize by 30%. Place it to the left sitting on the heart. Add a drop
shadow of choice.
8. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, add a drop shadow of choice.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 25th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.