Set Me Free
Tube of choice
Image of choice from the same artist.
Font of choice (I used Baby Font)
My Mask - here
Toadies - What Are You
'Love Affair' Scrap Kit by the very talented Laura of Cinnamon Dreamz.
You can find details about purchasing the kit here
This kit also has a fantastic Freebie add on =D Thank you Laura =D
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new image 600x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste a paper of choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked, ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste one of the heart boxes as a new layer. Duplicate, and on the original, effects, Toadies - What Are You, both X and Y dose set to 14
4. Make the duplicate layer active now by clicking on it. Using your magic wand, select the inside of the box. Just keep clicking the areas until most of it is selected, it takes a few clicks. Selections,
modify, feather - 25. Copy and paste an image of choice as a new layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
5. Lower the opacity of this layer to around 50 or so.
6. Copy and paste heart with robbon 2 as a new layer and resize by 80%. Add a drop shadow of choice. Place it over to the right of your canvas.
7. Copy and paste a ribbon of choice as a new layer and resize by 80%. Lower the opacity of the ribbon layer and grab your freehand selection tool. Select the areas that are ouytside the heart shaped box, and once happy,
hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Put the opacity back to 100.
8. Copy and paste frame 9 as a new layer and resize by 30%. Move over to the left side of your canvas and rotate left 10 degrees. Duplicate, image mirror, move it over to the left and place it near the other frame. Layers, merge down. Add a drop shadow of choice.
Grab your magic wand, and select the areas inside both frames. once happy, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer, move it under the frame layer, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, keep selected for now.
Copy and paste a tube/image of choice as a new layer. Position it inside the frame and resize as necessary. Once happy with the position, hit delte on your keyboard, and repeat this step for the other frame. Selections, select none.
9. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize as needed. Add a drop shadow of choice.
10. Add some wording of choice, I wrote 'Your Love Can Set Me Free!' but just write whatever you want obviously lol.
11. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 7th September 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.