Tubes of choice
Font of choice
Doodle by Anita at Nana's Attic
Scrap Kit by Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
My ribboned Frame
My Word Art
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer. Layers,
new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette
and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste Anita's doodle as a new layer and resize by 30%. Move up and right a bit.
Move this layer under your mask layer. Duplicate, image, mirror.
3. Make the masked layer active. Copy and paste my Ribboned Frame as a new layer. Using your freehand
selection tool, select the inside of the frame like below.
4. Copy and paste another paper from Lisa's kit
as a new layer and move it under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections,
5. Using your freehand selection tool again, select only one side of the frame. Copy and paste a tube of choice
as a new layer and resize if needed. Once happy with the postition of your tube, selections, invert, hit delete
on your keyboard, selections, select none. Repeat this step for the other side.
6. Make the top layer active and copy and paste some of Lisa's flowers as new layers. resize by 50% and move into position.
Add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the ribbon as a new layer and also resize by 50%. Image, mirror and place to the left of the frame.
Add anymore embellishments of choice from Lisa's Kit.
7. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer. Add your copyright information, watermark and name. Save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 15th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.