Rejoice In Spring
Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used LainieDaySH)
Welcoming Spring scrap kit here
ribbon tie fastener by Natalie Braxton purchased here
I used the wonderful art of Barbara Jensen. You must purchase a Licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and add fill with white
2. Grab your rectangle tool, outer a dark colour, inner null, line width 40 , draw out a rectangle and convert to raster, click inside it with your magic wand, selections, modify, contract by 5 and copy and paste one of the scrap papers as a new layer, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
3. Hide you white layer and merge visible, and add a drop shadow. click in the centre of your rectangle with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5, copy and paste another scrap paper as a new layer, selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Move this layer under your frame.
4. Add a drop shadow of choice to your frame layer.
5. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, add a drop shadow of choice. Add some embelishments from your scrap kit adding drop shadows as you go along.
6. Add your copyright info, watermark and name in a font of choice, and your all done
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 22nd March 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.