Tube and image of choice
Font of choice (I used TXT Altius)
My mask - here
It's mask 330
My scrap kit 'Pretty Little Snowflakes' which you can purchase here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 500x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper 14 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image.
Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layerts palette and answer
yes to the question asked, ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the rainy frame as a new layer and resize by 75%. Add a drop
shadow of choice.
4. Using your freehand selection tool, select the area inside the frame. Copy and paste paper
16 as a new layer and move it under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your
keyboard, keep selected. Copy and paste your image of choice and resize if needed. Hit
delete once happy. Deselect. Change the properties of this layer to overlay. You may need to duplicate
the image layer depending on how visible you want it to be lol. I duplicated mine,
but it's optional.
5. Make the frame layer active now and copy and paste the tree. Resize by 75% and add a drop
sahadow of choice. Move it into position at one side of the frame. Once happy, use your freehand
selection tool to select some of the tree, you want to make it look like the tree is wrapped around the frame.
Hit delete once happy then deselect.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and resize if needed. Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Copy and paste the reindeer as a new layer and place near your tube. Resize as needed.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and text of choice(I used a gradient glow on mine, again, optional) , save as a jpeg and youre all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 10th NOvember 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.