Pursuit And Seduction
Tube of choice
Font of choice
Word Art by me here
Touch Of Elegance Scrap kit by Lippy. You can purchase it here
Toadies - What Are You
Filter Factory Gallery V - Ommadawn
I used the beautiful art of Barbara Jensen. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste a flower as a new layer and resize by 30%.
Add a drop shadow of choice. Duplicate, and on the original, effects, filter factory V, Ommadawn with the following settings.
Cell width and height - 20
Cell 'a' Sharp/Soft - 234
Cell Edges On/Off - 17
2. Make the top layer active. Grab your preset shape tool set to circle, line width - 8. Outer white, inner, a paper of choice. Draw out a small circle and set it over to the
left of your canvas and up slightly.
3. Copy and paste frame 1 as a new layer and resize by 10%. Delete the bow from the centre using your freehand selection tool.
Grab your magic wand and click inside the grey areas until they have marching ants around them. Fill with a colour of choice. Selections, select none. Add a drop shadow of choice.
4. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 8 degrees. Move up and to the left slightly. Duplicate, image mirror. Move over to the right and down slightly.
5. Using your magic wand, select inside the first frame, selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and resize if needed. Move it under the frame layer
and place it into position. Once happy, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Repeat this step for the next frame.
6. Hide all layers except the frame and tube layers, merge visible and unhide the other layers. Duplicate your merged layer. On the original, effects, Toadies - What Are You. X and Y dose both set to 8.
7. Make the top layer active and copy and paste the flowers as new layers and plcae some at the bottom of the frames. Copy and paste the butterfly as a new layer and resize as needed. Place over the flowers at the base of the frame. Copy and
paste another butterfly and resize as needed. Place this one at the top of the frames.
8. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer. Place at the top right of your canvas.
9. Add your copyright information ,watermark and name. Save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 25th April 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.