Supplies neededTube of choice
Font of choice
My Supplies here (These were made by me, please do not use them in another tutorial wothout my permission)
I used the wonderful art of Elias Chatzoudis. You must purchase a licence to use his art, which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste my supplies over onto your canvas and position them.
3. Place your collar on top of your frame, grab your freehand selection tool and select the back area of the collar, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. It should now look like your frame is sitting inside the collar.
4. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, and again with your freehand selection tool, select a part of her leg so she looks like she has one foot through the collar, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
5. Preset shape tool set to oval(not circle)line width 5, colour black, draw out an oval at the right hand side of your frame, this is for your name. Do NOT convert to raster.
6. Add a new raster layer and click on your text tool. Click on the oval you drew earlier, and with your font of choice, write out your name, use your space bar to move it into position if it doesnt look right at first.
7. Convert your text layer to raster and delete the oval layer. Add your copyright information, watermark and name and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 8th April 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.