Image of Choice
Font of choice
Lilacs and Lace Sampler by Baby Cakes Scraps
You will need to scroll back to older posts, its quite a few pages back
Butterfly animation - here
My Mask - here
I used the beautiful art of Barbara Jensen. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 3 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question
asked, ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste the flower mat as a new layer and resize by 90%.
3. Copy and paste frame 2 as a new layer and move to the left and up a bit. Duplicate the frame layer. Resize the
duplicate by 60%. Image, rotate, free rotate left 10 degrees. Duplicate and image mirror. Move into position under
the previous frame. See mine for reference.
4. Grab your magic wand, with your large frame active, click inside it with your magic wand. Make sure you select
the small piece at the bottom too, the bottom left corner. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste your
image of choice as a new layer and set into position. Once happy, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard,
selections, select none. Repeat this step for the other 2 frames.
5. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste flowers 3 as a new layer and place at the bottom of your canvas.
Add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the white pin as a new layer and place it over the 2 smaller frames,
see mine for reference.
6. Copy and paste the butterfly and the small flower as a new layer and place them where you think they look best.
7. Add your copyright information watermark, and name, copy merged and paste into animation shop asd a new animation.
In animation shop, hold down Ctrl Alt and L until you have 4 frames. Open up your butterfly animation, edit, select all, copy,
back on your tag, edit, select all, hold down Ctrl and E to paste the butterlfy into your tag. Save as
a gif and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 24th May 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.