Pour your Heart Out
Tube of choice
font of choice (I used Heartbreaker)
Mura's Meister - Copies
VM Extravaganza - Transmission
Freebie Scrap Kit by Samantha of Passionate Scraps
My Word Art - here
My mask - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 2 as a new layer. Layers, new
mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer
yes to the question asked. ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste heart 2 as a new layer and resize by 70%. Effects, Mura's Meister - copies with the
3. Repeat for heart 1, but once you have used the encircle on this layer, resize it by 90%.
4. Copy and paste frame 2 as a new layer and resize by 80%. Using your selection tool, select the rectangle inside the frame. Copy
and paste paper 2 as a new layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
Move this layer down under the frame layer.
5. Make the frame layer active and duplicate it. On the original, adjust, blur, guassian blur
- 10. Effects, VM Extravaganza - Transmission with the following settings.
Line width - 2
Offset - 0
Contrast - 40
6. Make the top frame layer active and copy and paste a flower as a new layer. resize by 50% and place into position.
Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and place at the top of the frame.
8. Copy and paste the stitches as a new layer and place to the top right of your frame. Duplicate, image, flip, place into position.
9. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Lower
the opacity of your tube layer and using your freehand selection tool, delete some to make
it look like your tube is sitting behind the frame.
10. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 27th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.