Tube of choice
Font of choice
Scrap kit by Grafik Dreams
My mask - here
I used the beautiful art of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper5 as a new layer and resize by 30%. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and
hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup
layers. reduce the opacity to around 50.
3. Copy and paste frame 3 as a new layer, image, resize by 50%. Click inside it with your magic wand,
selections, modify, expand by 10. Copy and paste paper 7 as a new layer. Move it under the frame layer and resize by 20%.
Selections invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
4. Make the frame layer active. Copy and paste the flags as a new layer and resize by 25%. Place
at the top of the frame and add a drop shadow of choice.
5. Copy and paste the track as a new layer and resize by 25%. Add a drop shadow of choice. Using your freehand selection tool, delete some of
the track so it looks like it wrapped around the frame.
6. Copy and paste the wheel as a new layer and resize by 25%. Add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste your
tube of choice as a new layer, add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the trophy as a new layer and resize by 50%.
Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 7th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.