Tubes of choice
Font of choice (I used A&S Snapper)
Kit by Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps
, Thank you Lisa for your fabulous kits. xxx
Mask by me - Supplied
VM Extravaganza - Transmission
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste a paprer of choice from Lisa's kit. I used paper 2.
Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer
yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Select inside it with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5 pixels.
Copy and paste another paper of choice as a new layer, I used paper 6. Move this layer beneath the frame layer. Selections,
invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
3. Copy and paste a tube or image of choice. Move it to the left side of the frame, you wont see the right side to try to
choose a tube that will fit on the left. Delete any that is outside of your frame. Lower the opacity to around 20%.
4. Make the frame layer active and duplciate it. Move it just above the masked layer. Adjust, blur, guassian blur - 10. Effects,
VM Extravaganza - Transmission with the following settings
Line Width - 4
Offset - 0
Contrast - 40
5. Copy and paste frame 2 from Lisa's kit as a new layer and resize by 60%. Move to the right of your canvas.
Copy and paste another paper of choice as a new layer and place it under this frame layer. Using your freehans selection tool,
go around the circle of the frame until you have marching ants, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
6. Copy and paste another tube of choice as a new layer. Again, delete any sticking out from your frame using your freehand selection tool.
Lower the opacity of this layer to around 30%
7. Copy and paste one of the name plates as a new layer and resize by 70%. Copy and paste the clipped
flower as a new layer. Resize by 70% and place on top of the name plate, layers, merge down. Add a drop shadow.
8. Add any other embelishments from the kit...I used a bow, but there are other things you could use.
9. Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice.
10. Add your copyright information, watremark and name, save as a jpeg and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 10th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.