Lonely This Christmas
Tube of Choice
Font of Choice (I used Secret Recipe)
VM Distortion - Tumbler
Christmas Trees by Tubin Taterbug
Mistletoe was shared with me, if its yours, let me know so I can give you credit.
My Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste the stars as a new layer and place near the top of your canvas. Copy and paste the masked layer as a new layer and duplicate. On the duplicate, effects, VM Distortion - Tumbler with the default settings.
3. Copy and paste the frame as a new layer. Click inside the center with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 10, copy and paste the trees as a new layer, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none, move this layer down. I also colorised the tree layer, but this is up to you.
4. Copy and paste the mistletoe as a new layer and resize by about 40%. Bring it to the top and recolour the ribbons or leave as is. Add a drop shadow of choice.
5. Copy merged my LTCText and paste as a new layer. Place into postition. Copy and paste your tube of choice and place into position, add a drop shadow of choice.
6. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 9th November 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.