Tube/Image of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Hurried Note)
Sunshine Dayz Scrap Kit by Pam Lefors, you can purchase it here
Photo's courtesy of PD Photo.org - Supplied
My Frame, Mask and Tile, PD Photo - here
I used the beautiful art of Barbara Jensen. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and set your fill tool to pattern. Look
for my tile and hit OK. Fill this new layer with the fill pattern. Layers, new mask layer, from
image. Look for my mask and hit OK. delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
2. Copy and paste the swirl as a new layer and resize by 20%. Image, rotate, free rotate left 90 degrees. Move up
and to the left slightly. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
3. Copy and paste the crunchy paper 2 as a new layer and resize by 20%. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 90 degrees.
Move up and to the right slightly. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
4. Copy and paste the crunchy paper 1 as a new layer and resize by 38%.
5. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Click inside the centre frame with your magic wand, make sure you grab
the pixels from the right corner that arent selected. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste the Tower Bridge
photo as a new layer and move it under the frame layer. Image, resize by 50%. once happy with the position, selections,
invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
6. Repeat this step resizing as necessary for the other 2 frames using your tube/image of choice. Copy and paste the
flower as a new layer and resize by 15%. Place into position. Duplicate and place into position.
7. Copy and paste the staple as a new layer and resize by 15%. Place into position. Duplicate, and place into position.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 24th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.