Tubes of choice
Font of choice
My Mask - here
My Word Art available - here
'Peachie' Freebie by the fantastic Laura of Cinnamon Dreams. You can download
it from her blog here
I used the beautiful art of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a licence to use art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 11 as a new layer. Layers, new
mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete th emask in the layers palette and
answer yes to the question asked, ungroup layers.
2. Open up paper 2, select your preset shape tool set to circle, outer white, width - 10,
inner set to pattern and choose paper 2 for your pattern. Draw out a largish circle.
Objects, align, center in canvas, convert to raster and add a drop shadow of choice.
3. Copy and paste flower 1 as a new layer and resize by 60%. Move up and to the left of your canvas.
Duplicate, and move this one doiwn and to the right slightly, see mine above for reference.
4. Open up paper 12, select your preset shape tool set to circle again, same settings as before, but this
time change the patter to paper 12. Draw out a small circle and move it over to the left of your canvas.
Convert to raster and add a drop shadow of choice. Draw out another 2, making them smaller each time.
Place them into position and add drop shadows of choice.
5. Copy and paste frame 4 as a new layer and resize by 70%. Add a drop shadow of choice.
Click inside each frame with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 5, copy and paste
paper 7 as a new layer. Move it under the frame layer, selections, invert, hit delete on your
keyboard, selections, select none.
6. Click inside one of the frames with your magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and
paste a tube of choice as a new layer. Once happy with the position, selections, invert, hit delete
on your keyboard, selections, select none. Repeat this step for the other side.
7. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste bow 2 as a new layer and resize by 60%. Place at the
bottom left side of the frame.
8. Copy and paste the word art as a new layer. Seelctions, select all, selections, float,
selections, defloat, copy and paste paper 9 as a new layer, move it aorund unbtil you see
alot of the pink in the marching ants. Once happy, selections, invert, hit delete on your
keyboard. selections, select none. Effects, eye candy 4000 - gradient glow with the following
Glow width - 3 - Soft corners - 25 - Overall Opacity - 100
Color - white - under the color tab, click Fat
9. Add your main tube of choice as a new layer, add a drop shadow of choice
10. Add your coppyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 4th June 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.