If I Had A Flower
Tubes of choice
Font of choice
Summer Garden Kit by Danielle Corbitt
You need to go back a few pages to find it!
My mask 332 available on my blog here
My word art, also available on my blog here
Eye candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
I used the beautiful art of Jamie Kidd. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new image 500x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper1 and resize by 15%. Open up my mask in psp. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit OK.
delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the transparent frame as a new layer and resize by 20%. Move it over to the left of your canvas slightly. Grab your magic wand, select the area inside the frame.
Selections, modify, feather by 15. Copy and paste paper 4 as a new layer and resize by 15%. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
4. Copy and paste the small flower eyelets as new layers and place into position. Merge the 3 frame layers together. Grab your magic wand again and select inside one of the frames.
Selections, modify expand by 5, selections invert. Copy and paste a tube/image of choice as a new layer and mve it under the frame layer. Once happy with the position, hit delete on your keyboard,
selections, select none. Repeat this step until all 3 frames are done.
5. Copy and paste the small staples as a new layer and resize by 15%. Move over to the frame and position. Duplicate, image, rotate, free rotate, left 90 degrees and move into position.
6. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and resize as needed. Mine was resized by 70%. Sharpen if needed too.
7. Copy and paste the flower sticker as a new layer and resize by 10%. Move into position.
8. Copy and paste the word art as a new layer and move into position.
9. Copy and paste the butterfly as a new layer and resize by 20%.
10. Add your copyright information and watermark. Using your font of choice, write out your name using black. Eye Candy 4000 - Add a gradient glow of width - 3, colour white to your text.
Change the properties of this layer to soft light and duplicate.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 13th May 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.