Confessions Exclusive Tutorial
I Love The Night Life
Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used babelfish)
Pattern of choice
Texture of choice
Mask of choice
Flowers, and my supplies - here
Filter Factory A - Raygun
I used the beautiful art of Sonia Roji. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 700x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste my floor pattern as a new layer and place near the bottom. Add a new raster layer and fill with a dark colour and set it to texture of choice. I used a brick texture. Apply a mask of choice to this layer. Depending on the mask you use, you may have to resize this layer. I resized mine by 90%
3. Copy and paste the bevelled circle as a new layer. Copy and paste the misted city scene as a new layer, reduce the opacity to around 50%
4. With your selection tool, select one of the forget me not flowers, copy and paste it as a new layer. Resize by 80% and place at the top right of the circle.I colourised mine, but this will depend on your tube choice. Add a drop shadow.
5. Copy and paste your tube of choice, place to the right and add a drop shadow of choice.
6. Copy and paste the white flower as a new layer, resize by 80% and move it under your tuber layer.
7.Copy and paste the words over as a new layer and place to the left, see mine for reference. Add your copyright information, watermark, and name.
8. Make the misted city layer active, effects, Filter Factory A - Raygun, default settings, hit ok. Copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation.
9. Back in PSP, undo, redo, but change the radius to 80, copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame. Back in PSP, undo, redo again, changing the radius to 100. Copy merged and paste into animation after current frame. Edit, select all, frame properties, change the time to 25.
10. Save as a fig and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 31st July 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.