Hips Don't Lie
Tube of choice
Font of choice(I used Al Sandra)
My Template and supplies here.
Please do not use these in another tutorial without my permission.
I used the wonderful art of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a licence to use his art, which can be done here
1. Open my supplies in PSP, make the bottom layer active and fill white. Note if you are colourising the supplies, you will also need to remember to colourise the masked layer.
2. Move the text over to the left side, see mine above for reference, dupliacte, image mirror, image flip.
3. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, duplicate so you have 3 copies of her. Hide the top 2 copies.
4. Place the visible tube at the right hand rectangle, see mine for reference, with your selection tool, erase all the bits of her that are outside of the rectangle. Change the properties of this layer to luminance.
5. Unhide your middle tube layer, image mirror, place her in the left rectangle and repeat the delete with the selection tool. Change the properties of this layer to luminance. Lower the opacity of this layer to around 46.
6. Unhide your top tube layer, add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 1st June 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.