Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Sandra
Xero - Mistifier
My Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Ray Leaning
1. Open up my supplies file in PSP. Make the bottom layer active and fill white.
2. Make raster 2 active, effects, texture effects, weave with the following settings.
Gap Size - 2
Width - 5
Opacity - 3
Gap colour - A dark colour of choice. I used a dark grey.
3. Look for the layer with 50% opacity, make this active. Copy and paste your tube of choice, mirror it, and place inside one of the frames the piece you want showing. Make the frame active and click inside it with your magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 5, selections invert, make your tube layer active and hit delete on your keyboard. Repeat this step for the next 2 pieces of the frame.
4. Merge the 3 tube layers visible. Effects, Xero - Mistifier. Change both the Haziness and strength to 155, leave the other settings as they are.
5. Copy and paste the No1 Bitch text as a new layer and place down near the bottom, see mine for reference.
6. Copy and paste the circular text as a new layer and place to the side. Make your top layer active and copy and paste the small staple as a new layer. Place on the frame wherever you like, then duplicate, flip and move to another area of the frame.
7. Make the white layer the active layer, add a new raster layer and fill with the pattern supplied, or use your own, whichever you prefer. Colourise to suit. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette, answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
8. Copy and paste your tube, bring to the top and add a drop shadow of choice.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 15th September 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.