Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Whitewash)
My Supplies - here
Filter Factory A - Pool Shadow
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill with a dark colour, I choose black. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit ok. Delete the mask in the layers palette. Ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the red circle as a new layer. Copy and paste the metal texture as a new layer, change the properties to multiply. Copy and paste the 'heaven sucks' text as a new layer, copy and paste the stitched circle as a new layer and copy and paste the dotted circle as a new layer.
4. Copy and paste the 'hells angel' text as a new layer. Copy and paste the name plate as a new layer.
5. Copy and paste the 'Hot Seat' as a new layer and move down towards the bottom of the circle. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Add your copyright information, watermark and name.
6. Open up the flame animation in animation shop, edit, select all, copy. Go back to PSP and paste as a new image, The 3 frames will be in the same image. You can close it off in animation shop now.
7. Make the Hot Seat the active layer, with your magic wand, mode set to add, click inside the letters, selections, invert. Copy and paste the bottom layer of the flame image as a new layer, move into position and hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. I colourised mine, but this is up to you. Make the metal texture layer active, effects, Filter Factory A - Pool Shadow with the default settings. Copy merged, paste into animation shop as a new animation.
8. Back in PSP, undo until the flame layer is gone. (make sure you have not undone the 'invert') Copy and paste the middle flame layer, move into position, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Make the metal texture layer active again, apply the pool shadow effect again, but change the Control 1 to 171. Copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame.
9. Back in PSP, undo again until you have only the marching ants, copy and paste the last flame layer as a new layer, position and hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. Metal texture layer active again, repeat the Pool Shadow changing the control 1 to 191. Copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame.
10. Edit, select all, change the frame properties to 15, save as a gif and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 7th September 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.