Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Al Capone)
My mask 277 available here
Scraps by me here
I used the beautiful art of Elias Chatzoudis. You must purchase a licence to use art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 500x500 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste paper as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer, from image.
Look for my mask in the drop down menu and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette. Ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the main heart as a new layer and move it over to the right and down slightly. Copy and paste the ribbon
heart as a new layer and move over to the left and down slightly.
4. Copy and paste the bow as a new layer and move into position. Duplicate and move into position.
5. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and plcae into position. Using your lassoo tool, carefully select the area poking out the bottom of your heart,
and hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
6. Add your copyright information, watermark and name. I added a gradient glow to my name and changed the properties to dodge and duplicated it.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 13th May 2009, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.