Hear No Evil
3 Images, or tubes of choice
Font of choice
Scrap Kit by Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
Thank you Lisa xxx
My Word Art - Supplied
My Frame - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of hSuzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste my masked layer as a new layer.
2. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer. Copy and paste doodle 1 from Lisa's kit as a new
layer and resize by 70%. Colorise to match your tag and add a drop shadow of choice. I moved
mine up and to the left slightly.
3. Click inside the first rectangle with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 20. Copy
and paste your first tube of choice as a new layer. Move it over into position and resize to fit if neccessary.
Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Move this layer under the frame layer.
Repeat this step for the other 2 images/tubes.
4. Make the frame layer active. Copy and paste one of the buckled belts from Lisa's kit as a new layer. Resize by 65%.
Move it down near the bottom of the frame, colorise and add a drop shadow of choice.
5. Copy and paste doodle 2 from Lisa's kit as a new layer. resize by 30% and colorise to suit. Add
a drop shadow of choice. Image flip, image mirror. Place to the bottom right side of the frame.
6. Copy and paste the flowered branch from Lisa's kit as a new layer and resize by 40%. Colorise
to suit and add a drop shadow of choice. Rotate with the raster deform tool and place it to the top left of the frame.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 21st February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.