Tube of choice
Fonts of choice (I used Autumn and Al Sandra)
DSB-Flux - Bright Noise
Animation Shop (Optional)
Halloween Scrap by Melissa at Sentimental Style
. Thank you Melissa x
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers and resize by 90%.
2. Copy and paste the brushed layer and ink blots as new layers. Copy and paste the HH_Back as a new layer and with your magic wand, select inside it, copy and paste one of the papaers from melissa's kit as a new layer, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. I used the black spider web one.
3. Copy and paste the spider web from Melissa's kit as a new layer. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow. Copy and paste the ribbon as a new layer and add a drop shadow.
4. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, you can save as is now, or you can move on to animate.
5. Make the spider web the active layer, effects,. DSB-FLux - Bright Noise - Intensity - 50, hit mix once. Copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation. Back into PSP and undo the bright noise. Redo, but this time hit mix twice, copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame. Back again, undo and then redo hitting mix 3 times, copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame. Save as a gif and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 30th September 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.