Tube of choice
Font of choice
My Masks - Supplied
My frame - Supplied
Scrap Kit by Missy Of Misfitscsrapz
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Jennifer Janesko. You must purchase a licence to use her art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 7 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for WSL_Mask202 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
2. Copy and paste a flower of choice as a new layer and resize by 30%. Effects, Muras Meister - Copies with the following settings.
3. layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask196 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
4. Copy and paste another flower of choice and resize by 10%. repeat the Copies effect on this layer and apply the same mask also.
5. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Click inside it with your magic wand. Selections, modify, expand by 5. Copy and paste
a paper of choice as a new layer. Move it under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Keep selected. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer, once happy
with the position, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Add a drop shadow to your tube.
6. Copy and paste one of the ribbon plates as a new layer. place into position and delete the excess using your freehand selection tool.
Add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Copy and paste a fastener of choice, image, mirror and place to the top left of the frame. Add a drop shadow.
8. Copy and paste my screw as a new layer and place into position. Duplicate and place over the other end of the fastener.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, Save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.