Gone Too Soon
Tubes/images of choice
Font of choice
My Mask - here
My Frame - available here
My Word Art here
Butterflies of choice, mine were supplied with my tubes so I cant supply, sorry.
Scrap Kit by Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
The scrap kit used is called 'Sophisticated Soul'
This tag was made in rememberance of my niece Kierney who sadly died the day she was born.
I have been asked to write a tut for it, so here it is.
Sleep tight Kierney xoxox
I used the beautiful art of Marjolein Gulinski
1. Open a new canvas 500x500 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 3 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked.
2. Copy and paste one of the word arts as a new layer and place at the top left corner of your masked layer.
Duplicate this layer, and move to the bottom right of your masked layer. Copy and paste the other word art as a new layer,
place at the top right of your masked layer. Duplicate, move to the bottom left of your masked layer.
3. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Move down and to the right slightly. Grab your freehand selection tool, and
select one of the frames. Copy and paste your image of choice as a new layer and move it under the frame layer.
Once happy with the position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Repeat this step for the
other 2 frames.
4. Make the frame layer active now. Copy and paste a tag as a new layer, resize by 50% and place to one side of the frame.
Add a drop shadow of choice. I used the word art 'gone Too Soon', you just write whatever you want to lol.
5. Copy and paste the knotted wrap as a new layer and resize by 50%. Place it into position then delete any that isnt necessary.
6. Copy and paste a flower of choice, I used flower 6 and resized by 60%. Place it on top of the knotted wrap and add a drop shadow of choice.
Add some butterflies or embelishments of choice.
7. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg,
and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 21st May 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.