Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Market Regular)
Mura's Meister - Clouds
Masked Layer - Supplied
Flower - Supplied
My Mask - Supplied
My Text and word art - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste my Text layer as a new layer,
layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers
palette and asnwer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. Duplicate, layers, merge down.
2. Copy and paste the masked layer as a new layer. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Grab your selection
tool set to rectangle. Select the area inside the frame, layers, new raster layer, effects, Mura's Meister - Clouds. Change the colours
to 2 colours from your tube. Hit OK. Selections, select none, move this layer under your frame layer.
3. Using your selection tool again, select a rectangle inside the frame, make the masked layer active, selections,
promote selection to layer. Selections, select none. Bring this layer up over your cloud layer.
4. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer. Copy and paste the circular word art as a new layer.
5. Copy and pastethe tulip as a new layer. I colorised the flower and left the leaves as they were. I also
deleted parts of the flower to make it look like she was lying on top of it.
6. Copy and paste the vine leaves as a new layer and colorise. Place at the top right corner of the frame, or wherever looks best for you.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 16th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.