Tube of choice
Font of choice
My mask - Supplied
My frame - Supplied
My Word Art - Supplied
Toadies - What Are You
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Carlos Diez
The tube used in this tutorial is not available at CILM. It was part of a special promotion they had a little while back.
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill black. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Duplicate the masked layer.
3. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Duplicate and on the original, not the copy, effects, Toadies - What are you, X and Y dose both set to 9.
4. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and place to the left side of the frame. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
5. If you're using the same tube as me, I've provided you with the It's Britney word art.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.