Supplies neededTube of choice
Font of choice
Mura's Meister - Cloud
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Martin Abel. You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer, effects, Mura's Meister - cloud, default settings, but change the colours to sandy colours. I used 2 colours from my tube. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for my mask and hit ok. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. With your raster deform tool, pull the mask layer down.
2. Add another raster layer and repeat the cloud effect, but use blue sky colours, I used 2 from my tube. Layers, new mask layer, from image, use the same mask as before.
3. Copy and paste the sea frame as a new layer and using your selection tool, select the area at the bottom of your tag where the blue masked layer is sticking out, make the blue masked layer active and hit delete. Selections, select none.
4. Using Line styles of choice and 2 colours of choice, draw out 2 circles behind the frame layer, convert to raster after each one. Again using your selection tool, delete any that sticks out the bottom of the frame. Selections, select none.
5. Make the frame later active, copy and paste my Boys, Music and Cocktail signs as new layers and place where you like them. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow.
6. Add your copyright information, watermark and name. Hide all layers except the ones under the frame layer and the frame layer. Copy the FRAME LAYER ONLY into animation shop as a new animation. Effects, insert image effect, underwater with the following settings.
Click Customise - these are my wave settings
7. Click on the first frame and delete it. You should now have 5 frames. Back into PSP, Hide the frame layer now, copy merged the bottom layers into animation shop as a new animation. Hold ctrl and shift and hit L on your keyboard until you have 5 frames. Make the water animation active, edit select all, copy, back on your bottom layers still in animation shop, edit, select all, hold down ctrl and E on your keyboard to paste the water animation onto your tag.
8. Back in PSP, unhide all the top layers ABOVE the frame, and hide all other layers, including the frame, copy merged, paste into animation shop as a new animation. Hold down ctrl and shift and hit L until you have 5 frames, edit, select all, copy, hold down ctrl and hit E on your keyboard to paste. Frame properties - 25. Save as a gif and your all done. Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 18th August 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.