Tube of choice
Font Of Choice. I used Elephants in Cherry Trees for the wordart
Toadies - What Are You
My Masks - Supplied
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
. Any tube will do, she no longer sells tubes unfortunately
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill black. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for
WSL_Mask166 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the
question asked. Ungroup layers.
3. Add a new raster layer, set your fill tool to the patter supplied, fill this new layer.
Image, rotate, free rotate, right or left 90 degrees. Layers, new mask layer, from image.
Look for WSL_Mask182 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to
the question asked. Ungroup layers.
4. Image, resize by 90%. Duplicate this masked layer, and on the original, Toadies -
What Are You - X and Y dose both set to 7.
5. Make the top layer active now, and copy and paste my circle as a new layer. Grab your
preset shape tool set to circle. Outer - null, inner, fill pattern supplied. Draw out a small
circle to fit inside the black frame, convert to raster and move it under the frame layer.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice. Move it
under the frame layer. Delete any excess that is outside the frame at this point.
7. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and place into position. Add your copyright
information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg and you're all done.
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 13th March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.