Tube of choice
Font of choice(I used Appendix)
DSB-Flux - Linear Transmission
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Doodle by melissa
Scrap kit by Melissa at Scrappy Impressions
I used the beautiful art of Keith Garvey. You must purchase a licence to use art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 700x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste one of the papers from Melissas kit as a new image. Select your preset shape tool set to rectangle, inner black, outer set to pattern and select the paper you just choose. Make your line width 25, horizontal and vertical radius both set to 5.
3. Draw out a rectangle in the centre of your canvas, remember to leave enough room for the blur later. Convert to raster and add a drop shadow of choice.
4. Duplicate, on the original, not the duplicate, adjust, blur, radial blur with the following settings.
Blur type - Zoom
Strength - 20
Horizontal offset - 0
Vertical offset - -7
Protect centre - 25
5. Effects, DSB-Flux - Linear Transmission - Slice size - 4 Offset - 2 Blend - 50 Horizontal checked.
6. Copy and paste the doodle as a new layer and bring it to the top. Move it to the left slightly. Effects, Eye candy 4000 - Gradient Glow, width- 3 colour - white. Duplicate the doodle, image, mirror, move it up slightly at one side.
7. Copy and paste a ribbon from the kit and delete the excess by using your selection tool and hitting delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
8. Copy and paste the film strip form the kit and resize by 80%. Rotate and place to the side. With your magic wand, select one of the rectangle inside the film strip. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and place under the film strip layer. Selection, modify, expand by 3, move your tube into position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
9. Repeat until you have all three filled with different parts of your tube. Place it under your ribbon layer, effects, gradient glow, same settings as before.
10. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer. Effects, Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow - width -3 Colour - white. Repeat the gradient glow. I also added a small drop shadow. Delete a small portion from the bottom of your tube to get rid of the gradient glow.
11. Add your copyright information, name and watermark, copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation.
12. In animation shop, hit ctrl, alt and L on your keyboard to duplicate your frame. Do this until you have 8 frames.
13. Open the white twinks in animation shop, edit, select all, copy. Back on your tag, edit, select all, bit ctrl and E to paste the twinks into your tag. Save as a gif and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 7th July 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.