Even The Freaks Need Love
Tube of choice
Font of choice
My Skull - This is not to be used in any other tutorials
Supplies - Here
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice. I used black. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask161 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Add a new raster layer and fill with a colour from your tube. Layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask207 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
3. Copy and paste the gel hearts as a new layer and colorise to match your tag.
4. Copy and paste the rose tube as a new layer, change the properties to Soft Light.
5. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer and place into position. Copy and paste a skull as a new layer and place into position. Do the same with the other one, or you could just duplicate the one you prefer to use instead.
6. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer and add a drop shadow of choice.
7. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 20th February 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.