2 Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Waverly)
Xero - Radiance
Doodle by Melissa at Scrappy Expressions
, thank you Melissa
Ribbon by Lemonaid Lucy here
Some supplies used in this tutorial were shared with me,
If these are yours, please email me so I can either give you credit or remove them. Thank you
I used the beautiful art of Suzanne Woolcott
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white.
2. Copy and paste the black frame as a new layer and add a drop shadow. Copy and paste Lucy's ribbon as a new layer, resize by 25%, colorise to suit, and add a drop shadow. Layers, merge down.
3. Copy and paste your tube of choice and place it under the frame layer. Keep duplicating and mirroring it until inside the frame is full of your tube. Hide the white layer and frame layer, layers, merge visible and colorise. Using your selection tool set to rectangle, select a rectangular are inside the frame, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. Effects, Xero - Radiance with the default settings.
4. Make the frame layer active, duplicate and move above the white layer, image, rotate, free rotate, left by 7 degrees.
5. Make the white layer active, add a new raster layer and fill with a colour of choice. Layers, new mask layer, from image, look for my mask and hit ok. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers. Image, resize by 80%
6. Copy and paste Melissa's doodle as a new layer. Make the top layer active and copy and paste the small burgundy flower as a new layer. Duplicate a few times to make a little cluster, hide all other layers and merge these visible. Unhide the other layers. Place at one corner of the frame, duplicate the cluster and image, mirror.
7. Copy and paste the forbidden love word art as a new layer and place into position. Copy and paste the larger flower as a new layer, colorise and add a drop shadow. Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer, add a drop shaodw and place into position.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark, and name, ( I added a gradient glow width - 3, colour - white to my name, as well as a drop shadow) save as a .jpeg and your all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 2nd September 2007, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.