Tube of choice
Font of choice
Scrap Kit By Clarey at BagzofScrapz
My Frame - Supplied
My Masks - Supplied
Flower by Rainbow Coffi at PSP Playground
- Supplied - Thank you hunni xxx
Supplies - here
I used the beautiful art of Camilla Drakenburg
1. Open a new canvas 500x500 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 1 from Clarey's kit as a new layer. Layers,
new mask layer, from image. Look for WSL_Mask152 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette
and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste paper 4 from Clarey's kit as a new layer, layers, new mask layer, from image. Look for
WSL_Mask145 and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
Image, rotate, free rotate, right 90 degrees.
3. Copy and paste doodle 3 as a new layer and place to the left and up slightly. Adjust, Brightness and contrast.....move
both sliders all the way to the left, this will make the doodle black.
4. Copy and paste my frame as a new layer. Click inside it with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 10. Add a new raster
layer and fill white. Move this layer under the frame layer and keep selected. Copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer,
once happy with the position, selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none.
5. Duplicate the tube layer and on the original, effects, texture effects, mosaic antique with the following settings
6. Delete any of the mosaic effect from outside the frame using your freehand selection tool. Copy and paste a ribbon of choice as a new layer, we only want it inside the frame, so with
your freehand selection tool, select the excess ribbon and delete. Selections, select none. Duplicate this layer, image flip, image mirror.
7. Make the frame layer active now. Copy and paste the flower as a new layer and resize by 60%. Adjust, hue and saturation, colorize, both hue and saturation set to 0.
Add a drop shadow of choice. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 90 degrees. Place to the left side of the frame.
Duplicate this layer, image, mirror, image flip.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 3rd March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.