Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used Satisfaction)
Blossom Scrap Kit by Krista. You can purchase it at Designs By Krista
My Word Art - here
My Mask - here
Big thank you to my son Shaun who choose the name of this tutorial :D
Luv ya babes xox
I used the beautiful art of Keith Garvey . You must purchase a licence to use his art which can be done here
1. Open a new canvas 600x600 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 2 as a new layer and resize by 20%. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Open up paper 3 in PSP and resize by 20%. Set your preset shape tool to circle, outer null, inner set to paper 3. Draw out a circle in the centre
of your canvas around the same size as mine. Objects, align, center in canvas. Convert to raster and add a drop shadow of choice.
3. Open up paper 1 in PSP and resize by 20%. Set your preset shape tool to circle, outer null, inner paper 1, draw out 2 small circles and place them
inside the larger circle. Convert to raster and add a drop shadow of choice.
4. Copy and paste my word art as a new layer, or make your own to suit the tube. Copy and paste the pink frame as a new layer and resize by 20%.
Image, rotate, free rotate, left 12 degrees. Place it over to the left of your canvas. Click inside it with your magic wand. Selections, modify,
expand by 5. Copy and paste a patterned paper of choice as a new layer and resize as necessary. Move it under the frame layer. Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard.
While still selected, copy and paste your tube as a new layer and once happy with the position, hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none.
5. On your tube layer, adjust, hue and saturation, colorise, both hue and saturation set to 0.
Adjust, brightness and contrast, brightness and contrast - Brightness -minus 85 Contrast - minus 48. Add a drop shadow of choice to your tube and frame layers.
Repeat this for the opposite side, using the other frame, and rotating the frame in the opposite direction.
6. Make the top layer active, copy and paste your tube of choice as a new layer. resize by 85% and add a drop shadow of choice.
Copy and paste one of the ric rac ribbons as a new layer and resize by 20%. Place at the bottom of your tube. I deleted some of it to make her hand more visible.
Copy and paste the pink flower as a new layer and resize by 20%. Add a drop shadow. Place at one side of the ribbon. Duplicate and place at the opposite side of the ribbon. Copy and paste the
white flower as a new layer and resize by 20%. Add a drop shadow and place next to the pink flower. Duplicate and move to the opposite side.
7. Copy and paste the little joy emblem as a new layer and resize by 20%. Delete some to make it look like its behind the tubes hands.
8. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 31st March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.