Devil Girls Rock
Tube of choice
Font of choice (I used SP Toby Type)
Rock Starz Scrap Kit - you can purchase it at Passionate Scraps
Thank You Samantha xxx
Xenofex 2 - Constellation
Mura's Meister - Copies
My Mask - here
I used the beautiful art of Scott Blair.
1. Open a new canvas 600x500 and fill white. Copy and paste paper 2 as a new layer. Layers, new mask layer,
from image. Look for my mask and hit OK. Delete the mask in the layers palette and answer yes to the
question asked. Ungroup layers.
2. Copy and paste one of the corners as a new layer and resize by 70%. Image, rotate, free rotate, left 15 degrees.
Move to the left and up slightly on your canvas. Duplicate, image mirror, image flip.
3. Copy and paste the glitter star as a new layer. effects, Mura's Meister Copies with the following settings.
4. Add a drop shadow of choice. Duplicate and on the original, adjust, blur, guassian blur - 10.
Xenofex 2 - constellation with the following settings.
Star size - 3
Size Variatiuon - 50
Edge Star Density - 1
Overall Star Density - 13
Overdrive - 100
Twinkle Amount - 75
Twinkle Rotation - 45
Keep original image checked
5. Make the top layer active. Copy and paste the frame as a new layer. Click inside it with your magic wand, (remember to get the stray pieces too)
Selections, modify, expand by 10. Copy and paste paper 1 as a new layer and move it under the frame layer.
Selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard. While still selected, copy and paste your tube as a new layer. Once happy with the position,
hit delete on your keyboard, selections, select none. On the paper layer, effects, texture effects, weave - Gap Size - 2, Width - 15, Opacity - 8, Colour white.
6. Make the frame layer active and add a drop shadow of choice. Copy and paste the staple as a new layer and resize by 50%.
Place where you think it looks good, duplicate and move this one into position.
7. Copy and paste the flower element as a new layer and place at the top of your canvas. Copy and paste red bow 1 as a new layer and resize by 40%.
Add a drop shadow of choice and place at the left side of your frame.
8. Copy and paste your tube as a new layer and add a drop shadow fo choice.
9. Add your copyright information, watermark and name, save as a jpeg, and you're all done.
Thanks for trying my tutorial
This tutorial was written by me, weescotslass on 31st March 2008, any resemblance to any other tutorial is completely coincidental.
Registered with TWI.